Why Organic Search is More Important than Social Media

Organic Search

Just as we judge a person’s importance in a social network by the people he or she connects with, so can we rank a web page by its links from other web pages. A majority of people searching on the internet click on organic rankings to get reviews and more information about offered products or services; this makes organic search the primary visitor source to the average internet site.

Read More →

Filed under: Tips & Tricks
Tags: , , , ,

Organic search vs. Paid search

Organic search are search results that are listed on search engines because of its relevancy to the search term. Paid search are ad listings on search engines that show up on search terms advertisers wish to target. On Google, paid search is listed at the top and on the right side of the search.

About 70% of Google searches will go organic search results and the remaining 30% of searches will go towards paid search results.

Ranking up for organic search is very important because the top 5 results are the websites that will receive the most clicks. About 60% of all clicks go to the first 3 results and 75% of all clicks go to the top 5 results. If you are on the bottom of the page or on the second page, the click through rate will be so low that you’re pretty much non-existent for that search term.

Filed under: DocumentationSearch Engine Optimization
Tags: , , ,