Email Marketing Is Dead? 5 Reasons Why It Still Works
Wednesday, December 2nd, 2020
With social media being the buzzword these days and hundreds of digital marketing tools available at your disposal, are you also prophesizing the demise of email? People have been calling email marketing dead since the last few years but not only is it still around, it remains one of the most important tools in your increasingly dazzling arsenal of tools.
Why Your Business Needs Email Marketing? The good old humble has grown and become more polished over the years. There was a time when email marketing started being associated with phishing scams but those days are long gone. The importance of email marketing is your online marketing strategy cannot be ignored and the following are just some of the reasons why it is here to stay.
- People Gave Permission: Unlike almost all the other marketing strategies where the customer has no choice over what they see, email marketing is something that they opted for willingly. They gave you the permission to keep them updated with the latest happenings and they want to stay engaged with you.
- Connect With The Mobile Customer: People check their mobile phones multiple times during the day to see their emails and other messages. By making emails with a responsive design, you have a unique opportunity to increase the reach of your brand and connect with the customer. Make the images in the email load faster and keep it short and simple.
- Awesome ROI: Every company wants to find the most cost effective way of doing marketing, which still maximizes the return. Email marketing is a great way to engage with the customer at extremely low prices. It allows you to reach thousands of people at less than a penny per email. Email marketing tools like MailChimp allows you to send 12,000 emails in a month free of cost. Research has proven that more people are likely to engage with the email and one which converts the highest number of people.
- Automate the Process: Automation of the email process is one of the beauties of email marketing. Most of the marketing can be automated with monthly newsletters being sent out, survey forms emailed after a few days of purchase. You can even program it such a way that incase a customer left something in the cart and did not finish the purchase, you can email them to remind that it is still there and if they need some help. It helps you save both time and money and keeps your messages relevant as well.
- Intimate & Timely: Personalization is the name of the digital marketing game these days. Customers like to see things specifically targeted to them as it makes them feel special. Using customer data, you can send emails on their birthday with special offers or if they like a particular product, you can email them when it goes on sale. Something as simple as using customer names makes a huge difference. This leads to higher click through rates and later on higher conversion rates.
You can do all the above yourself and be an email marketing king or you can hire a professional to do it for you but not paying attention to email marketing will have consequences.
Get the most out of your money by upgrading to Business plan today! Buy website traffic from 10KHits and use our promo code: BOOST1500 on your Business plan order to get an additional 500,000 website visits FREE!
Filed under: Tips & Tricks
Tags: buy website traffic, email, email marketing, marketing, web traffic, website traffic