How do I install the 10KHits Exchanger on Windows 8/8.1/10?
Saturday, December 12th, 2015
1. Once the download is complete, execute the setup file.
2. If you have SmartScreen filter enabled, you will see a Windows protected your PC prompt.
3. Click on More info and on the next prompt click the Run anyway button.
4. The User Account Control dialog will show up next stating that the publisher is unknown. Click the Yes button to continue.
5. The 10KHits Setup Wizard will guide you through the next steps.
6. Click Next to continue.
7. Checkmark the “I accept the agreement” and click Next.
8. Select your destination folder and click Next.
9. When you’re ready click the Install button.
10. When you are done, click Finish.
Filed under: Documentation→Getting Started
Tags: 10, 10khits, 8, 8.1, download, exchanger, getting started, install, installation, setup, windows, windows 10, windows 8, windows 8.1