Tuesday, December 7th, 2021
Many free digital marketing tools are available, but there are also paid ones that can help you boost your web traffic even further! The following is a list of free and paid tools that will help you get more free web traffic to your site. Some are free for limited time periods, so keep an eye out! Some examples include:
– Google Adwords (PPC)
– Facebook Ads (CPM/CPV)
– Instagram Advertising (CPM/CPV)
– YouTube Video Ads (Cost Per View [CPV])
– Pinterest Sponsoredins (cost per action [CPA])
– Twitter Ads (cost per action [CPA], cost per click [CPC])
– Reddit Ads (Cost Per Action, CPM)
– Yandex.Direct Ads System (Paid Search)
The free digital marketing tools mentioned above are a great way to get free web traffic to your site and they can be used for free or at a low price! Try one out today and see what you think about the results of having more free website traffic on your site! Always remember that promoting business online takes time but it is well worth it in the end if done properly. Good luck with boosting your free web traffic with these digital marketing tools and have fun while doing so!
There are many great digital marketing tools available to help your site generate more traffic. In fact, there’s so much choice that it can be overwhelming when you’re just starting out and trying to figure out which ones will actually work for your business. The best place to start is with the most popular digital marketing tools as they have been tried-and-tested by thousands of other companies over time. If you want even more information on how these tools could benefit your own web traffic, read below: What digital marketing tools are available to boost your web traffic? There are many great digital marketing tools available to help your site generate more traffic. In fact, there’s so much choice that it can be overwhelming when you’re just starting out and trying to figure out which ones will actually work for your business. The best place to start is with the most popular digital marketing tools as they have been tried-and-tested by thousands of other companies over time.
These tools range from free to high-end and can be used by both small businesses and large companies.
Some of the best digital marketing tools include:
* Google Analytics – provides insights into your website traffic with tracking codes you place on all pages of your site. It is an easy way to help measure engagement, conversions, revenue generated etc., as well as collect data about how users interact with each page. You will need a Google Adwords account for this tool.
* Moz Open Site Explorer – allows you to see which keywords bring people to your site and improve those rankings by looking at what sites link back to yours (this helps determine keyword search). This tool is also good for checking your competitor’s sites and seeing what keywords they are ranking for. It is free to use, but you need a Moz account which costs $99/month (paid yearly).
* SEMrush – gives search engine marketers an edge by providing competitive data on the top 20 organic competitors as well as those that pay per click (PPC), such as Google Adwords, Bing Ads etc., including ad copy and keywords. The tool also provides insight into social media marketing with information on who your followers are and how much engagement each post gets. You can try out the tool’s features for free before subscribing at different pricing options ranging from one-time payments to monthly subscriptions.
* Hotjar – access heatmaps of where visitors are clicking on your site or pages you want to make changes. It is helpful for testing out new versions of any web page, measuring conversions and making sure visitors understand how to navigate through the pages of your site. Hotjar also has tools for recording visitor sessions (videos), allowing users to leave feedback in surveys (heatmaps) or create polls etc., all free features that come with an account at their website which starts from $19/month.
* AddThis – helps you find out where your visitors are coming from, as well as how much traffic each social network brings to your site. It also provides additional functionality such as sharing and analytics for free. You can either pay $99/month or $999/year for premium features which include media monitoring tools and unlimited widgets (including SMS share), ad-free widget design and priority support, etc., all depending on the size of your business, number of users, etc.
These digital marketing tools can give a boost to website traffic by providing insights into what keywords people use when searching online that bring them to your page(s) so you can better optimize those pages with more targeted content order drive conversions starting today!
Filed under: Tips & Tricks
1,500,000 Points for
$110 $68. If you're running low on points — don't miss out