6 Proven Ways to Boost Organic Traffic with E-Mail Marketing
Tuesday, March 29th, 2022
The success of your marketing campaign hinges on the number of people you can reach through marketing channels. If you find that your website traffic is not growing, it could be because there are too many competitors in your market space and it’s difficult for search engines to tell which site is the best. One way to get around this problem is by using e-mail marketing campaigns to increase organic traffic. Here are 6 proven ways that will help you boost organic traffic with email marketing!
Organic traffic is the best kind of traffic. It’s free and it converts really well because people are actively looking for your products or services. The only downside to organic traffic is that you need a lot of visitors before Google deems your website worthy enough to show up in its results, which can take months if not years! How do you speed up this process? By using e-mail marketing campaigns to increase organic traffic. Here are six ways that will help you boost organic search engine rankings with email marketing:
– Utilize a popup email signup form on your website. This increases the opt-in rate for your e-mail list and, in turn, boosts organic traffic to your site.
– Make sure you have an eye-catching CTA button that is present throughout all of your blog posts as well as near the top of every page on your website.
– Add targeted content upgrades to some or even all of your blog posts by using LeadPages or another lead generation plugin. A content upgrade can be anything from a free checklist, worksheet, cheat sheet, etc.
– Drive referral traffic by asking influencers with large followings if they would share one article from their own blog post with their audience. If they agree, you’ll be able to share the blog post with your own audience as well.
– Share posts on social media but don’t just do it for the sake of having something to post every day – only share high quality content that’s relevant and will help solve your readers problems .
– Create an email series around a topic or theme. For example, if there is one specific pain point in your industry that keeps popping up over and over again, create an e-mail course about how people can overcome this challenge . The more helpful your advice is, the bigger chance you have at capturing their attention for future marketing campaigns.
Combine all these strategies together into ONE comprehensive plan (or hire someone else who has done it successfully before) and you’ll be able to get more organic traffic than ever!
Organic Traffic is crucial for any business wishing to grow in the online world. You can also buy organic traffic from trusted traffic sources. Without organic search engine optimization, all of your hard work can be easily undone by competitors with more SEO experience than you have. If your company doesn’t purchase enough high quality links or secure its social media accounts, then it could render all of that time and money spent on SEO useless when Google shifts their algorithm again. To ensure continued success in attracting customers through organic channels, businesses must focus on building an audience so they continue to rank well after they start achieving top positions for important keywords. One way companies are boosting their own organic presence is by using e-mail marketing strategies alongside traditional social media and SEO efforts.
E-mail marketing is a powerful tool for not only capturing leads but also turning them into customers. It’s no secret that e-mails have the highest open rates compared to other forms of digital communication, so it makes sense why businesses are beginning to integrate this strategy with their social media and SEO strategies. This article will discuss how you can use your current customer data as well as buy website traffic campaign ideas in order to boost organic search engine rankings by implementing an email marketing plan now!
Filed under: Tips & Tricks