How do I install the 10KHits Exchanger on Windows XP?
Saturday, December 12th, 2015
1. Once the download is complete, execute the setup file.
2. You will be prompted with a security warning, click Run.
3. The 10KHits Setup Wizard will start and guide you through the next steps.
4. Click Next to continue.
5. Checkmark the “I accept the agreement” and click Next.
6. Select your destination folder and click Next.
7. When you’re ready click the Install button.
8. When you are done, click Finish.
Filed under: Documentation→Getting Started
Tags: 10khits, download, exchanger, getting started, install, installation, setup, windows, windows xp, xp