How do I install the 10KHits Exchanger on Windows 7?
Saturday, December 12th, 2015
1. Once the download is complete, execute the setup file.
2. You will be prompted with a security warning, click Run.
3. The User Account Control dialog will show up next stating that the publisher is unknown. Click Run to continue.
4. The 10KHits Setup Wizard will start and guide you through the next steps.
5. Click Next to continue.
6. Checkmark the “I accept the agreement” and click Next.
7. Select your destination folder and click Next.
8. When you’re ready click the Install button.
9. When you are done, click Finish.
Filed under: Documentation→Getting Started
Tags: 10khits, 7, download, exchanger, install, installation, setup, windows, windows 7