Monday, August 17th, 2015
A few new updates were made to the website.
- Fixed a Site Auditor bug that hangs the malware detector.
- The images ‘From Our Blog’ section requested insecure images while connected on https.
- Checkout vulnerability with Paypal merchant has been patched.
- Improved SiteAuditor to suspend websites that have been reported malicious from Google Safebrowsing.
- Missing Campaign Parameter (utm_campaign) for Google Analytics, now if you do not add utm_campaign to your URL, our system will automatically append one.
- Geo-targeting for China is now replaced with Ukraine.
- Added select/deselect all for Geo-targeting countries.
Filed under: Tips & Tricks