How to Buy High Quality Website Traffic to Increase Your Site’s Visibility
Monday, December 11th, 2023
Do you want to know how to buy high quality website traffic? There are a variety of different sources from which you can purchase traffic, including agencies, networks and solo providers. By targeting high quality traffic, your site will get the exposure it deserves and generate more leads and sales. There are a lot of different ways to buy high quality website traffic, and it can be difficult to know which source is the best for your business. In this article, we will explore three of the most popular methods for buying traffic: SEO agencies, ad networks, and solo ad providers. We will discuss the benefits and drawbacks of each method, and help you decide which one is right for you.
- What is website traffic and why do you need it?
- The different ways to buy high quality website traffic
- The benefits of buying high-quality website traffic
- How to determine which source is right for your business
- The pros and cons of SEO agencies, ad networks, and solo ad providers
- How to choose the right provider for your business
What is website traffic and why do you need it?
In order to have a successful online business, you must have exposure for your business on the web. This exposure comes from visitors landing on your website from search engines or other sources. In order to get these visitors, you must drive them to your site by using SEO strategies or by buying traffic. By driving targeted visitors to your site, you will have an opportunity to increase your online presence and grow your business.
There are a variety of different ways that you can buy web traffic.
SEO agencies – An SEO agency is a company that specializes in helping businesses increase their search engine rankings on Google, Yahoo!, Bing, etc. One of the strategies they use is through purchasing paid search results with PPC ads (e.g., Google Ads). This allows them to target visitors who are already searching for certain keywords which enables them to drive highly relevant people to their client’s sites with very little effort.
Ad networks – an ad network is another form of paid search that buys traffic on ad networks. These include major ad networks, such as Google Ads or Microsoft Ads, but also includes more niche networks.
Solo Ads – A solo advertisement is an email pitch sent to a list of marketers with the purpose of selling your product. This is generally the most targeted method for buying website traffic because you are able to target people based on their interests and demographics which allows you to send them highly relevant offers. There are two types of solo ads: direct solos and TE solos. A direct solo simply means that you have purchased someone’s email address off of an autoresponder service site (e.g., YMLP The second type of solo is a traffic exchange. A traffic exchange is a site with a built-in ad system that allows marketers to trade their own ads for credits which they can then spend on sending emails or banners to other members. You earn credits by clicking ads and you purchase them from the website directly.
The benefits of buying high-quality website traffic
There are many different benefits associated with purchasing high-quality traffic as opposed to cheap, low-quality traffic. In order to get the most value from your advertising budget, it is important that you focus on getting value rather than just driving as much volume as possible. High-quality visitors will be more likely to take an action once they have landed on your site because they have been targeted specifically based on previous behavior or interests.
Advantages of Buying High-Quality Traffic from SEO Agencies
- Targeted visitors who have an interest in your product/service
- They are usually more willing to buy than low-quality traffic because they have a specific interest in your product or service which makes them a qualified lead.
- They usually have higher click-through rates and lower bounce rates because they were targeted based on their previous behavior on similar sites, rather than just being sent blindly to any site that could be vaguely related to the content in the ad itself. This means that you will pay less for each visitor when you purchase high-quality traffic.
- There is no risk associated with SEO agencies since they only charge by visit or by lead. Work with an agency to develop a Google Ads campaign so you can get the most out of your advertising budget.
Advantages of Buying High-Quality Traffic from Ad Networks
- You are able to use highly targeted keywords that are specific to your product which allows you to get only the relevant traffic that will convert into leads, rather than wasting money on irrelevant traffic that won’t buy anything.
- Using ad networks is usually less expensive than SEO agencies because you don’t have to pay for any services after buying your traffic (besides conversion tracking). That means you only pay for the amount of volume that you purchase and nothing more.
- Most ad networks provide a wide range of ad types to meet your needs. You can choose from text ads, banners or even video ads that have a proven track record in increasing conversion rates while running campaigns.
Advantages of Buying High-Quality Traffic from Solo Ads
- Since you are purchasing traffic directly from the person selling it, you know exactly who you are getting and how much they will be paying for their visitors (the seller’s cost per click/lead). This allows you to get extremely targeted traffic at very affordable prices (anywhere between $0.10 and $5+ per click).
- There is no risk associated since all transactions occur outside of your control and thus you don’t need to worry about any of the seller’s policies or service quality.
- Since you are buying directly from an individual who has opted-in to receiving offers, your ads will be more relevant which means higher conversion rates.
- There are no ad networks or middlemen so you can negotiate directly with the “seller” for a price that works best for both of you. Make sure to check their online reviews on forums and marketplaces before purchasing traffic to ensure they have enough volume and offer high-quality leads/traffic at competitive prices.
How to determine which source is right for your business?
To determine which source will be the best fit for your business, it is important to understand what criteria are most important to you. If you want low cost per lead/visitor, then ad networks will usually provide the lowest prices. If you only care about volume, then SEO or solo ads might be better options since they can generate higher volumes at a cheaper rate than ad networks. To increase ROI and decrease CPL (cost per lead), use an agency that specializes in PPC marketing to help you reach your target audience on a pay-per-click basis while using valuable keywords related to your product or service. By targeting high-quality traffic, you can ensure that your website will get more exposure and generate more leads and sales.
The pros and cons of SEO agencies, ad networks, and solo ad providers
- Buyer of the traffic does not have to pay for any additional services after purchasing high-quality traffic from SEO agencies, ad networks or solo ads
- Less expensive than buying through an agency since you only pay per click/lead for all of your campaigns
- Ad networks provide a wide variety of advertising types including text links, banners and video ads which can help increase conversion rates while running campaigns
- Purchasing directly from search engines allows you to get highly targeted keywords that are specific to your product or service which will generate higher click-throughs and reduce average cost-per-click (CPC) compared to using generalized keywords bought off a PPC platform like Google Ads
- Some ad networks provide you with competitive keyword bidding options, so you can restrict your ads to appear only on the search terms you want. For example, if you are targeting an audience within a certain geographic location, but don’t necessarily care about what city they are in, then you could select “exclude keywords” and type in the cities that aren’t relevant to your product or service. This will allow your ads to display for visitors who include any of those locations within their searches while still getting cheap impressions from visitors outside of those cities
- Choose SEO agencies that offer Natural Search Engine Optimization (SEO) for website traffic rather than paid advertising platforms like Google Ads because it is more cost-effective, scalable and sustainable.
Not all ad networks are created equal. Some may provide you with low-quality leads/traffic at high prices since they might be selling traffic from sites that offer adult entertainment, gambling or other inappropriate content. So if your primary objective is to generate more leads or sales, then it is important to ensure that the lead generation website visitors are in line with your company’s standards and will ultimately convert into paying customers. To further reduce costs for advertising traffic, don’t neglect site speed! Even small changes in load time can increase bounce rate which drives cost per click up, so it is important to optimize your website with fast load speeds to get the most bang for your buck when buying traffic online.
How to choose the right provider for your business
- Find out if the company is a solo ad provider or an ad network and find reviews on the different providers and their performance
- Look at what you need to do in order to be able to buy traffic from the source – some sources require you to have budget available, whereas others may just ask for your website URL and some information about it
- Ensure that the provider has complete transparency as some companies might sell your custom URLs as part of affiliate networks which can reduce conversions by more than half
- Determine if their lead generation network reaches all countries – There are specific markets like Japanese, Russian, Indian and Arabic where you will not receive any impressions since they aren’t active within those regions
- Make sure that they partner with companies that allow you to run retargeting and re-engagement ads to build brand loyalty and repeat sales
- Ensure the provider’s ad platform is easy for you to use and has a large variety of banner sizes
- Determine if the company allows lookalike targeting in order to find new customers who are similar to your existing customer base
- If you aren’t satisfied with the lead quality, cancel your campaign immediately
- Look at all traffic types when choosing a high-quality website traffic source such as search, display & social media in order to create an organic end-to-end strategy that works together towards a common goal.
- To reduce your ad spend further, look for companies that give you the option to exclude high-risk countries or unqualified traffic sources
Generating website traffic is essential for any business – no matter how big or small. By buying high-quality website traffic, you can ensure that your site will get the exposure it deserves and generate more leads and sales. However, not all sources of website traffic are created equal. So it is important to carefully research different providers before making a decision. In this article, we have provided tips on how to choose the right provider for your business. We have also outlined some things to look out for when buying website traffic, as well as ways to reduce costs. So whether you are just starting out or you are looking to improve your current marketing strategy, be sure to apply these tips when purchasing website traffic.
Filed under: Tips & Tricks