Building The Best Responsive For Your Business
Thursday, October 3rd, 2019
Our lives have been made extremely easy with the wide spread use of mobile phones. These days mobile phones are almost like an extension of ourselves and we cannot imagine our lives without it. It goes without saying that most of the people browse the internet mobile, more than any other device. Thus making having a good responsive website for your business is no longer an option, it’s a must.
Imagine a customer heard someone recommends your product and he decides to look you up. And what does he see when he enters your website? A terrible looking crammed website. Is he going to stick around? Of course not. It is extremely difficult to get a person to visit your website and to lose one because of a poor website is a catastrophe.
What is a Responsive Website? In normal non geeky terms, a responsive website is one which recognizes that what device the visitors visiting the website is using and adjusts the layout of the website according to the size of the screen.
Why do You Need it? Keeping in view the requirements of the increasing number of your customers in mind should not be rocket science. Making your website look good on a smaller screen of your visitor should be done in order to keep him engaged. It ensures that the type of device he is using does not affect the users’ experience. More people be able to use it thus translating into more customers.
Here is how it works:
- Rather than shrinking all the content of your website and making it microscopic, the way the content is displayed is rearranged.
- Menu bar is usually moved to the side and made into a drop down list or tab
- In normal websites, the content will be just shrunk to fit the screen making it impossible to decipher it unless you are a superhuman, but in responsive website, it is rearranged into vertical columns.
How to Do it? You are probably here because you are not a tech geek who can weave a complex line of code. With the advancement is technology, it is now not that hard to make a responsive website for your business. All you need is a website builder where you have to drag and drop the template design according to your needs and host it. So all you need is simply a good web builder and your website is taken care of.
Best Web Builders for Responsive Website: There are numerous choices for you out there to try what works best for you but the following three are some of the best ones:
- DudaOne: This is a relatively unknown website unlike the others on our list but it is an amazing website. Not only does it make responsive websites, what makes it different is that it can create/copy a website in minutes from an already existing website or even a Facebook page.
- Weebly: One of the easiest to use and to boost, you can use it free as long as you want.
- Wix: Easy to use and many designs to choose from, wix makes very good responsive websites.
HOT DEAL: Buy website traffic from 10KHits today and use our promo code: BOOST400 on your Business plan order to get an additional 200,000 website visits FREE!
Filed under: Tips & Tricks
Tags: business, buy website traffic, responsive, responsive website, web traffic