Monday, April 18th, 2016
A few new updates were made to the website.
- Issue with blog’s RSS feed that prevented updating our feed in the Dashboard.
- CDN provider was outputting country codes in lowercase which caused geo-targeting to not work.
- You can now enable randomized Visit Duration for your campaigns.
- Improved Form Validation for Adding and Modifying websites.
- System emails Users to update their billing information for failed payments.
- Updates made to management system.
Filed under: Company→Updates
Disclaimer: This information is intended for informational purposes. Some information may not be accurate or current and are of the author's opinion (not 10KHits). It's not meant as financial, investment advice, a recommendation regarding a course of action or legal advice.