Monday, July 27th, 2015
A few new updates were made to the website.
- Refreshing ticket page after submitting a new ticket will create double.
- Surfing resulted in “Too fast, no points earned.” due to our newly deployed server which had a timezone difference (now synced).
- Added 5 more countries for geo-targeting.
- Cleaned out the error log in our backend system.
- Improved geo-targeting algorithm.
- Integrated load balancing for our Exchange Network.
- Removed anchor links from websites panel to prevent users from clicks which causes visits with source of 10khits.com (for those who enabled custom source, this was bad!).
Filed under: Company→Updates
Disclaimer: This information is intended for informational purposes. Some information may not be accurate or current and are of the author's opinion (not 10KHits). It's not meant as financial, investment advice, a recommendation regarding a course of action or legal advice.