Wednesday, April 22nd, 2015
A few new updates were made to the website.
- Cookies were not being recognized properly by our system which caused users to log out after a period of time. (Due to this bug fix, users who were surfing were logged out. Sorry!)
- Other various fixes to sessions/cookies.
- Signup page temporarily was not working due to new changes.
- 10KHits Exchanger was not allowing users to surf, “Session has expired.” message appeared when trying to surf.
- Added signup dialog to our blog.
- Updates link in Dashboard now alerts you when there are new updates.
Filed under: Company→Updates
Disclaimer: This information is intended for informational purposes. Some information may not be accurate or current and are of the author's opinion (not 10KHits). It's not meant as financial, investment advice, a recommendation regarding a course of action or legal advice.