Sunday, April 19th, 2015
A few new updates were made to the website.
- Paypal and Payza payments were not updating users’ accounts.
- Fixed word-wrapping for support tickets, users were having trouble reading the support tickets.
- Fixed promotional code bug in checkout system for promo codes with discounts.
- Referral banners were not showing properly for old URL paths.
- Surfing some pages caused “Too fast, no points were earned.” message.
- Deleting URLs were not working in IE 8 and below.
- Report URL was not working in 10KHits Exchanger.
- URLs in support tickets are now clickable links.
- Support tickets awaiting for your reply are now shown on sidebar.
- You can now one-click copy to clipboard the html codes for referral banners.
- Traffic exchange algorithm improved.
Filed under: Company→Updates