Monday, December 19th, 2016
A few new updates were made to the website.
- Emails sent from our system showed duplicate recipient address for system alerts.
- A minor bug for promotional codes have been patched.
- Changed error message for random visit duration feature when the visit duration values are identical.
- Switched “Most popular” upgrade plan to Business.
- Added Instagram as an option to the social traffic source.
- Automatically unsubscribe users from newsletters if hard bounce.
Filed under: Company→Updates
Disclaimer: This information is intended for informational purposes. Some information may not be accurate or current and are of the author's opinion (not 10KHits). It's not meant as financial, investment advice, a recommendation regarding a course of action or legal advice.